A very big thank you to everyone who took part in the eatonomy group on Saturday 30th March. It was another excellent session – this time our participants explored their individual destinations in resolving their issues with food, and the struggle to get there.
Booking is now open for the next group session which takes place on Saturday 27th April.
If you’re interested in joining us, please see the Community page.
For further details and to book a place, please use the contact form.
What Do Other People Think of You? – Prompts for eatonomy group
- What came up for you when you were reading the post?
- Have you found yourself making assumptions about what others think of you?
- Can you identify beliefs about yourself you project onto others?
- What feelings do you experience as a result?
- Does this impact on your eating behaviour? If so, how?
- How might you handle things in future?
- What difference would that make to your relationship with yourself and others?
Please write down your thoughts in your journals.