A very big thank you to everyone who took part in the eatonomy group sessions in 2019.
The next session is on Saturday 25th January 2020, 10.30am to 12.30pm.
The question we’ll be discussing is “What’s the Downside of Daydreaming?“.
Places are limited so early booking is recommended.
If you wrote yourself a New Year Letter, you’re very welcome to bring it with you and share it with the group, if you’d like to.
Additional questions for eatonomy group members:
- What do you daydream about most?
- How does the Fantasy You differ from the Real You?
- Do your daydreams offer clues to what you really want in your life?
- How might you begin to make some of your dreams a reality?
- What effect would that have on your relationship with food?
Questions we explored in 2019:
February – “What Mask Do You Wear?”
March – “Are You Committed to Your Destination?”
April – “What Do Other People Think of You?”
July – “What’s the Point?”
August – No group session (blogging break)
September – “How Much is Enough?”
October – “Who Do You Trust?”
November – “Can You Forgive Yourself?”
December – No group session (Christmas)