We had another fantastic eatonomy group session on Saturday 25th May, during which we thoroughly explored some of the obstacles to self-compassion and self-care – thank you to everyone who took part.
Booking is now open for the next session which takes place on Saturday 29th June. Places are limited to 8 participants so early booking is recommended.
The question for discussion is “Why Should We Be Ashamed of Our Bodies?“.
If you’re interested in joining us, please see the Community page.
You can email for further details and to book a place using the contact form.
Additional questions for this month’s eatonomy group to reflect on:
- What do you feel about your body?
- Can you identify any “rules” that exist in your family about how you’re supposed to feel about your body?
- What influence do the media – and social media – have on your feelings about your body?
- How can you protect yourself from body-shaming?
- What do you appreciate about your body and what it does for you?
There won’t be an eatonomy group session in August 2019 as it’s August Bank Holiday weekend and I’ll also be taking a blogging break that month.
Questions explored so far in 2019:
February – “What Mask Do You Wear?”
March – “Are You Committed to Your Destination?”
April – “What Do Other People Think of You?”